AUSTRALIA’S OFFICIAL BRAZILIAN ENSEMBLE
Renowned as the leader in Brazilian entertainment, Rhythm Brazil is a dynamic ensemble of international dancers, percussionists, musicians and performing artists, well known for their explosive shows, magnetic performance style and distinctive “energia!”. The Australian Olympic Committee and Channel 7 have referred to Rhythm Brazil as the leading and most authentic Brazilian ensemble in Australia, with the highest calibre of performance and professionalism.
Rhythm Brazil is proud to represent Brazil internationally and work with media and partners for major worldwide events including the Rio Olympics 2016 and The FIFA World Cup. The ensemble toured and performed with the King of Carnaval from Rio, Carlinhos Salgueiro for the first time ever in Australia. Rhythm Brazil is regularly associated with the nation’s most prestigious brands and events and was awarded “Best Choreography” winner 2015 and runner up 2016 for The Sydney Mardi Gras.
Some of Rhythm Brazil’s major credits include:
- Unveiling the official Australian Olympic Team Uniforms for Rio 2016 on Channel 7 Sunrise and national media.
- Featured on Sunrise On 7 and The Morning Show on 7 for “100 Days To Go to Rio 2016”.
- Featured on Sunrise On 7 for the official announcement of Channel 7’s media rights to the 2016 Olympic Games.
- Official Brazilian ensemble for The Australian Olympic Committee’s events: “One Year To Rio 2016” gala ball, The Hunter Olympic Dinner & The AOC Team Bonding.
- Featured on Sunrise on 7’s special on Brazil for the Rio 2016 Olympics.
- The Sydney Mardi Gras ‘Best Choreography’ Award Winner 2015 and Runner Up 2016.
- Exclusive and historic stage show in Australia with Carlinhos Salgueiro, the King of Carnaval from Rio, at Brazilian Carnaval 2016.
- Unveiling the official FIFA World Cup 2014 match ball, the Adidas Brazuca, on Channel 7 and national television just minutes after the worldwide reveal of the ball in Rio.
- Featured on Channel 9, Channel 10, Channel 7, ABC and SBS news for the FIFA World Cup 2014 opening in Australia.
From the magic of carnaval in Rio, to the vibrant spirit of Bahia, Rhythm Brazil brings you all the excitement, passion and electric energy that Brazil is so famous for, with show stopping Samba, infectious Batucada drumming, majestic Capoeira, spectacular costumes and so much more. The wealth of experience of Rhythm Brazil’s ensemble ensures the highest calibre of innovative and authentic Brazilian /Latin entertainment.